Dead Kennedys - Moon Over Marin

Plastic Surgeons - Dead Kennedys - Moon Over Marin.
Sponsored links

Do you know about - Dead Kennedys - Moon Over Marin

Plastic Surgeons! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It isn't outcome that the actual about Plastic Surgeons. You read this article for information about a person want to know is Plastic Surgeons.

How is Dead Kennedys - Moon Over Marin

Dead Kennedys - Moon Over Marin Video Clips. Duration : 3.73 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Plastic Surgeons. The crowded future stings my eyes I still find time to exercise In a uniform with two white stripes Unlock my section of the sand It's fenced off to the waters edge I clamp a gasmask on my head On my beach at night Bathe in my moonlight Another tanker's hit the rocks Abandoned to spill out its guts The sand is laced with sticky glops O' Shimmering moonlight sheen upon The waves and water clogged with oil White gases steam up from the soil On my beach at night Bathe in my moonlight I squish dead fish between my toes Try not to step on any bones I turn around and I go home I slip back through my basement door Switch off all that I own below Dive in my scalding wooden tub My own beach at night bathe in my moonlight There will always be a moon over Marin.
I hope you have new knowledge about Plastic Surgeons. Where you'll be able to offer used in your daily life. And most significantly, your reaction is Plastic Surgeons. View Related articles related to Plastic Surgeons. I Roll below. I even have suggested my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Dead Kennedys - Moon Over Marin.

Related Articles



0 comments:

Post a Comment