Cinema Bizarre backstage - Gay question! (and some more)

Plastic Surgeons - Cinema Bizarre backstage - Gay question! (and some more).

Do you know about - Cinema Bizarre backstage - Gay question! (and some more)

Plastic Surgeons! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It is not outcome that the true about Plastic Surgeons. You check out this article for facts about that need to know is Plastic Surgeons.

How is Cinema Bizarre backstage - Gay question! (and some more)

Cinema Bizarre backstage - Gay question! (and some more) Tube. Duration : 2.60 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Plastic Surgeons. (c) Ellen 16.09.2008 [Sweden/Stockholm @ Klubben] fan: - If you were gays, who in the band would you choose to be with? (- Who in the band would you like to be with?/as partner) Strify: - I think I know all the other guys to well, to say that I would be together with one of them. Haha! Cause I know all their habbits, and I wouldn't suggest anyone to be with them. Hahaha! *Kiro agrees and says no.* fan: - Are you guys like brothers? Strify: - Yeah, It's really like family, because you know we are not only working together and we're also living together, I mean we've been close friends for a few years, but when you're living together it's not only, when you are friends you also know the bad sides of a person, when you're living together you know each little habbit, and this can be very annoying and it's just a challenge *fans kinda laughing*.. Yeah really it is! I mean if you live together with someone very close and, it's just a challenge to, to overcome those problems and.. but if you do that and the friendship gets even closer. fan: - Yeah. Strify: - And we'we done that, right?! fans: - Yeeeay! - Aaaaw... ..... fan: - So. I'm gonna ask a reeally wierd question. - How do you think the street teams are working.. In Sweden? - Is it good, or is it bad..? Strify: - Öhm, I dunno, because you know, we'we never talked closer, or, looked at it closer, because I know it's just a streetteam, and streetteams always really cool. And I'd like to give back a little support of something ...
I hope you get new knowledge about Plastic Surgeons. Where you can offer easy use in your daily life. And just remember, your reaction is Plastic Surgeons. View Related articles associated with Plastic Surgeons. I Roll below. I have recommended my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Cinema Bizarre backstage - Gay question! (and some more).

Related Articles



0 comments:

Post a Comment